Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the Season....



Merry Christmas Everyone!
This year has definitely had its ups and downs, achievements and failures, but in the end we are all thankful for what we have, who we can call our friends, and the love of our family and their support.

I have found it hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year (the decorating, the shopping, and the effort it all requires) but have not found it hard to get into the spirit of Christmas and it's real meaning. The economy may have our wallets begging for a refill, let us not forget the real celebration of the season. Jesus and his birth, our families and what we need - not what we want.

I have all I need this Christmas. I have the love of my husband, a healthy daughter, a supportive family, the best of friends and the most precious pet on the planet. We may not have an extravagant Christmas this year no thanks to our drowning economy (I was so positive up to this point - darn)

Bottom Line - Christmas is a time of reflection of your values, giving thanks to God for the love of your family, the support of your friends and all of your worldly possessions. Be Thankful for those who love you without question just as you are. I am... I don't need materials to feel loved.

May God bless each of you this Christmas -
Merry Christmas friends, family and all who read this and
Happy New Year!

No comments: